Mayor Newberry on City Services
- Assisted City in finding and hiring a New City Administrator, Municipal Judge and Chief of Police.
- Assisted City in hiring a new Municipal Judge.
- Created a Road Committee to assist with prioritizing and initiating road
- Created a New Events Committee
- Assisted City Administrator on raising building inspector pay grade by two levels thereby attracting a new building inspector.
- Gave Police Officers 2 pay raises to stay competitive and assure residents and business owners quality police protection.
- Implemented small increase to sewer bill to maintain aging lift stations
- Assisted citizens of Overlook Road with city water access (still in process)
- Implemented “live streaming” Board of Alderman meetings giving citizens and business owners more opportunities to engage in city
If re-elected as your Mayor, I will continue to apply my skillset as a strong negotiator and informed leader…accomplishing the heavy lifting that has been missing in Lake Ozark leadership for a very long time. I appreciate your support and hope to see you on April 4th.